Democratizing cutting-edge technologies
Business Analyst – Project Implementation
About the Qubit AI : Qubit AI technologies is a new-age technology firm, focused to deliver high-performance Artificial Intelligence based solutions for Utility & Manufacturing Industries.
The firm is a right blend of great leadership and world-class talent, dedicated transform technology gamut with latest innovative methods and research.
Experience : 4-7 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Position Summary :
Are you a problem-solver who thrives in a data-rich environment in the Pharma space?
Then Join our team where we excel at understanding the ever-changing and complex healthcare market and helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients drive the greatest performance for their products through innovative analytics, strategies, and tools.
We are looking for a highly analytical, dedicated professionals who also love data, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company an outstanding fit for us. We are excited to bring a forward-thinking, motivated Business Intelligence Analyst onto our growing team.
You will play a meaningful role in achieving our team’s goal of exceeding customers- expectations with leading-edge data management and data-driven insights and applications.
Role Description :
– Lead the analysis of complex business problems and proactively identify solutions to meet business objectives
– Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels to ensure quick and efficient execution of key initiatives
– Provide qualitative & quantitative inputs to business decision making
– Leverage the latest technology trends & tools as enablers to business building
– Ensure strict adherence to project/business launch timelines
– Design, develop and administer a system for self and others to evaluate the appropriateness of data for analytic hypotheses and applications
– Develop and direct a process to clean and integrate complex healthcare datasets in order to create the data foundation for further analytics, client applications, and the development of key client insights
– Contribute client team meetings for client engagements and strategic projects requiring complex data management support
– Oversee and summarize processes in logical and understandable formats for other team members including data manipulation and dataset preparation for client engagement analytics and applications
– Ensure quality of output by submitting work product for quality checks and reviews and performing similar functions for other staff
Experience / Qualifications :
Key skills/competencies required :
– Comfortable with designing and operating a technology-led solution
– Effective analytical & communications skills
– Ability to lead projects from concept to closure
– Willingness to learn, innovate and take initiative
– Flexibility to move across teams and adapt quickly to a new environment
– Strong domain expertise and knowledge of respective domain processes i.e.
– Niche pharma consulting firms (ZS Associates, QuintilesIMS, Navigant Consulting)
– Big 4 consulting firms (KPMG, E&Y, PwC, Deloitte)
– Pharma consulting arm of technology companies (E.g. Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, TCS, Wipro, Infosys)
– Pharma commerce companies (1mg, PharmEasy NetMeds HealthKart)
– 3 successful projects implementations across these domains
– Excellent understanding of new technologies( AI/ML, DevOps, Java, UI/UX apps etc..)
– Implementing AI projects will be an added advantage
– 4-7 years experience in working as an analyst preferably on pharma project in a consulting firm or startup in the pharma space
– Undergraduate degree (BS, BTech) in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Decision Science, Information Systems or Information Sciences.. MBA from a reputed postgraduate school is plus
– Exposure to new business building, technology i.e AI/ML, stakeholder management, IT platforms (in consulting projects)
– Exposure to the pharmaceuticals industry
Soft Skills :
– Excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills
– Critical thinker and good problem-solver
– Strong verbal and written communication
– Strong documentation, organization and time management skills
– High-energy and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
– Strong ability to collaborate with a global development team
Who should apply?
– The acumen for programming excellence and hunger to see your work succeed in the market
– With a strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and a keen interest and passion for technology
– One who is self-driven, motivated and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment
– Thinks how to do it rather than whether it can be done!
Note: You will be working remotely in case if you are selected until this COVID Crisis is been called off (Applicable even for Outstation candidates where you will be work at your present location only)
|Job Category||Business Analyst|